Interpretive Sign adn Iron Ranger Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Interpretive Sign adn Iron Ranger Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install an interpretive sign and iron ranger (fee collection device) near the entrance at Point Lobos State Natural Reserve to provide visitors with park information in a safe, visible, accessible location and fee collection capability. Work will level the surface at the proposed sign location; excavate and install concrete footings in holes measuring approximately 2' wide by 3' deep and install 2' wide by 7' high sheltered exhibit. Additional work will install iron ranger device into 3' wide X 3' deep hole set in concrete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C. 3,4,11 Sec.15303,15304,15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities; minor public alterations in the condition of land which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; and construction or placement of minor structures accessory to existing facilities; included as "installation of interpretive signs or panels," and "installation of signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.