Permanent Chlorination Capability
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Permanent Chlorination Capability
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Hitachi GlobalStorage Technologies, Inc. is proposing to amend thier water supply permit to convert existing chlorination facilities designated for emergency only to permanent use. Existing equipment will be used and there will be no upgrades or modification to existing facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
850 Marina Bay Parkway Bldg P, 2nd Floor
Richmond, CA 94804-6403
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Cl. 1 Title14, 15301; 22, 60101a
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is for continued operation and permitting of existing equipment. Pursuant to the California Fish and Game Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFG environmental review filing fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.