WITHDRAWN - Garberville Sanitary District Water System Improvement Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Upgrade existing water intake in South Fork Eel River; Construct new 670,000 to 1,000,000 gallon water storage tank; Remove existing 200,000 gallon water storage tank; Modify existing Oak Street Booster Station within existing footprint; Construct various new water lines; Improve existing logging road to water tank site.
Garberville Sanitary District
919 Redwood Drive
Garberville, CA 95542
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.