Triple Duty Mine, LLC Use Permit and Reclamation Plan (UP-09-17/RP-09-03)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Use Permit to establish a surface mining operation.The proposed operation would involve the removal of 1.5 million cubic yards of ore (gravel) covering 12 acres for purposes of gold extraction. At the conclusion of mining activities, available top soil will be redistributed over distributed areas and revegetated for non-prime agricultural uses.
Siskiyou County Public Health and Community Development- Planning Dept.
806 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.