PLU: Vacant and residential
GP: Multiple Family Residential
Zone change from the existing RM-40 zoning to the California Avenue Pedestrian and Transit Oriented Development Combining District (PTOD) Overlay District and construction of a mixed use development consisting of 8 residential condominiums above 10,257 sf of ground floor office space, below grade parking and related site improvements. Approval would consist of the following entitlements: (1) Rezoning the site from RM-40 to the PTOD Combining District, (2) Major Architectural Review pursuant to 18.76.020, and (3) Subdivision.
City of Palo Alto
250 Hamilton Ave, 5th Floor
Palo Alto, CA 94301
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.