Residential (RD-10, 20, 30,40), Limited Commercial (LC), Shopping Center (SC), General Commercial (GC), Auto Commercial (AC), Travel Commercial (TC) and Business Professional (BP)
The project requests the following entitlements from the County of Sacramento:
1. A General Plan Amendment from Commercial/Offices, and Medium Density Residential to the Neighborhood Transit Oriented Development and Urban Transit Oriented Development designations. General Plan Designation will be Mixed-use Corridor as defined in the General Plan Update.
2. A Zoning Ordinance Amendment to establish the Florin Road Corridor Plan (a Special Planning Area - SPA).
3. A Community Plan Amendment and Rezone from General Commercial (GC), Limited Commercial (LC), Shopping Center (SC), Business and Professional (BP, Travel Commercial (TC), Auto Commercial (AC), Low Density Residential (RD-5, RD-10), Medium Density Residential (RD-2), High Density Residential (RD-30), and Stockton Boulevard (South) Special Planning Area (SPA 512-300) to the Florin Road Corridor Plan (SPA).
4. A General Plan Amendment to establish a "Smart Growth Street" designation.
5. A General Plan Amendment to designate Florin Road from a Thoroughfare designation to the "Smart Growth Street" designation.
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB), Department of Housing and Community Development, Department of Toxic Substances Control, Department of Water Resources, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency
Residential , Office , Commercial
General Plan Amendment, Community Plan, Rezone, Redevelopment
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Drainage/Absorption, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Public Services, Sewer Capacity, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.