California High-Speed Train Project: Fresno to Bakersfield Permitting Phase 1 (Amendment No. 6 to Master Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0033-R4 ).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California High Speed Rail Authority
- Document Title
- California High-Speed Train Project: Fresno to Bakersfield Permitting Phase 1 (Amendment No. 6 to Master Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0033-R4 ).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Amendment No. 6 to Master Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0033-R4 (Agreement), to the Permittee, California High-Speed Rail Authority. The Project approved by CDFW consists of the Agreement identified above, which addresses construction and operation of the Fresno to Bakersfield segment of the California High-Speed Train, as approved by the lead agency, affecting or generally related to fish and wildlife resources subject to the regulatory authority of CDFW, including natural resources subject to Fish and Game Code Section 1600 et seq. The Agreement authorizes certain activities contemplated in Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code that could cause substantial adverse effects to fish and wildlife resources. The Agreement in this respect will facilitate construction and operation of the Project. This Amendment No. 6 includes adding a project location, removing a project location, and revisions to the impact acreages associated with three Project Locations in Exhibit B.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 223
California High-Speed Rail Authority
- Other Location Info
- The Construction Footprint spans approximately 95 miles, from approximately 1,000 feet south of American Avenue south of the city of Fresno (Fresno County, Latitude 36°38.29"N, Longitude -119°45'32.3"W) to 7th Standard Road near the unincorporated community of Crome (Kern County; Latitude 35°26'29.0?"N, Longitude -119°11 '56.?0"W) and generally parallels the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway or State Route 43. The Agreement also authorizes activities that will occur at Restoration Sites.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final Environmental Impact Report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2009091126_2015-0033_Amend_6_NOD PDF 1389 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.