California High-Speed Train Project: Fresno to Bakersfield Permitting Phase 1 (Amendment No. 5 to Master Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0033-R4).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- High Speed Rail Authority, California (California High Speed Rail Authority)
- Document Title
- California High-Speed Train Project: Fresno to Bakersfield Permitting Phase 1 (Amendment No. 5 to Master Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0033-R4).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Amendment No. 5 to Master Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0033-R4 (Agreement), to the Permittee, California High-Speed Rail Authority.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 543-4014
- Other Location Info
- The Construction Footprint spans approximately 95 miles, from approximately 1,000 feet south of American Avenue south of the city of Fresno (Fresno County, Latitude 36°38.29"N, Longitude -119°45'32.3"W) to 7th Standard Road near the unincorporated community of Crome (Kern County; Latitude 35°26'29.0T'N, Longitude -119°11 '56. 70"W) and generally parallels the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway or State Route 43. The Agreement also authorizes activities that will occur at Restoration Sites.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2009091126_2015-0033_Amend_5_NOD PDF 366 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.