Caltrans D6 Issuance of an Encroachment Permit for CHSR Project - Utilities Under SR180 in G&H St.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- High Speed Rail Authority, California (California High Speed Rail Authority)
- Document Title
- Caltrans D6 Issuance of an Encroachment Permit for CHSR Project - Utilities Under SR180 in G&H St.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Document Description
- The California High Speed Rail Authority and City of Fresno are installing utilities in G and H Streets in Downtown Fresno, in Caltrans right of way where SR180 crosses over G and H Streets. The utilities are sewer, water, and electrical lines that are being placed in an area where other city facilities exist.
- Contact Information
885 M Street, Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- Other Location Info
- City and Co of Fresno, under SR180 OC at PM: R56.4-R57.0 in G and H St.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- NOD SCH#2009091125 PDF 140 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.