Lower Calaveras River Anadromous Fish Barrier Removal Project - Central California Traction Railroad Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600..
11 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Stockton East Water District
- Document Title
- Lower Calaveras River Anadromous Fish Barrier Removal Project - Central California Traction Railroad Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600..
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2013-0091-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Stockton East Water District. The project consists of the construction of a roughened channel with six boulder weir drop structures immediately downstream of the existing Central California Traction Railroad Bridge crossing the Stockton Diverting Channel in Stockton, CA for the purpose of providing proper fish passage through the existing crossing, as described in detail in Streambed Alteration Agreement Notification Number 1600-2013-0091-R2. The existing crossing currently acts as an impediment to fish passage.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- 37°59'16.63"N 121°15'51.85"W
- San Joaquin
- Parcel #
- 132-010-03, 132-070-15, 132-070-14, 119-020-10
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along the Central California Traction Railroad Crossing near Wilson Way on the Stockton Diverting Canal (river mile 6.5), in the City of Stockton, in the County of San Joaquin, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- Available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record related to the Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement is available to the public for review at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2009082001 PDF 773 K