Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Improvements Project (Project); Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) No. C-06-7002-110
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Leandro, City of (City of San Leandro)
- Document Title
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Improvements Project (Project); Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) No. C-06-7002-110
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of: constructing a new headworks (with mechanical screening and grit removal) and influent pump station (including two parallel self cleaning wet wells with submersible pumps); constructing one new circular primary clarifer; converting an existing sludge holding lagoon and reaeration conditioning and thickener tanks into flow equalization facililties; constructing a new fixed film reactor lift station and a new biofilter facility for odor control; and other new support facilities such as piping and flow control structures.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Finalcial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-6983
- San Leandro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, 3 - Class 1, 2 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 - rehabilitation of the existing WWTP. Class 2 - Replacemetn or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities, Class 3 - New construction or conversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.