Mary Street Sewer Force Main Project, J.O. 2271-20 (ED-15-09)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Mary Street Sewer Force Main Project, J.O. 2271-20 (ED-15-09)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will upgrade a portion of the City's lift station and force main system to reduce sanitary sewer overflows, comply with the requirements of the waste discharge requirements and ensure sufficient capacity to support ultimate build-out conditions as identified in the City's Wastewater Utility Master Plan. The Project will involve installing approximately 5,050 feet of 14-inch high density polyethylene force main, and replacing the existing lift station with a new 30-foot by 35-feet lift station arrange in a dual wet-pit/dry-pit configuration with a pumping capacity of 4,100 gallons per minute.
- Contact Information
State Water Resource Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-9401
- Cross Streets
- The Project will occur withing the City, in Shasta County
- Other Information
- The new lift station (SCH No.2009078232) will be located in an existing emergency overflow pond, adjacent to the existing lift station located Overhill Drive, Mary Street, 8th Street, West Street, 11th Street and Court Street, and end at a manhole located at the intersection of Court Street and Eureka Way.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:3 Sec:15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Satutory Exemption: Sec 15282(k) The Project qualifies for a Class 2 categorical exemption and a Section 15282(k) statutory exemption for work involving the replacement and construction of a new small structure serving the same purpose and capacity, and the installation of less than one mile of pipeline within existing paved City streets.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.