Grading and Stormwater Management Ordinance Revisions - EIR (LRP2008-00007) General Plan Amendment and Land Use Ordinance Amendments
EIR - Draft EIR
Present Land Use
The proposed project will modify portions of the Land Use Ordinance, Coastal Zone Land Use Ordinance, Coastal Plan Policies, and North Coast Area Plan by doing the following:
* Incorporating the General Construction Permit requirements into the Land Use Ordinance and Coastal Zone Land Use Ordinance.
* Strengthening enforcement practices.
* Incorporating Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) requirements into the Land Use Ordinance and Coastal Zone Land Use Ordinance.
* Clarify the threshold for when grading permits are required.
* Modify the procedures for agricultural exemptions and the alternative review program.
* Implement Measure SL 2.3.1 of the Draft Conservation Element, which prohibits grading on slopes of 30 percent or more without a variance approval.
* Reorganize Chapter 22.52 of the land Use Ordinance for ease of use.
* Replace Coastal Zone Land Use Ordinance Sections 23.056.020 through 23.05.050 with language that is consistent with Cambria to adhere to MS4 requirements.
* Add new definitions to the Land Use Ordinance and Coastal Zone Land Use Ordinance.
* Update section number references in all affected documents.
Cal Fire, California Coastal Commission (CCC), California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 5 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Coast Region 3 (RWQCB), Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics, Department of Toxic Substances Control, Department of Water Resources, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency
Other (General Plan Amendment)
General Plan Amendment, Coastal Permit
Aesthetics, Agriculture and Forestry Resources, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Coastal Zone, Cultural Resources, Cumulative Effects, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Public Services, Recreation, Schools/Universities, Septic System, Sewer Capacity, Solid Waste, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildfire, Wildlife
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.