Arroyo Grande Creek Channel Waterway Management Program (Amendment to Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0115-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Luis Obispo County
- Document Title
- Arroyo Grande Creek Channel Waterway Management Program (Amendment to Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0115-R4)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project includes activities related to the annual vegetation maintenance, sediment removal, and other routine maintenance activities along portions of Arroyo Grande Creek and Old Los Berros Creek for the purpose of increasing capacity to a 10-year flood protection to the adjacent properties. The amendment allows work beyond October 31 each year upon written approval from CDFW.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4593
San Luis Obispo County Public Works Department.
- arr Arroyo Grande
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur in and adjacent to Arroyo Grande Creek and Old Los Berros Creek, near the City of Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo County, California, USGS 7.5 Minute Quadrangle Map Oceano, MDB & M; Latitude 35°06'19.44"N, Longitude 120°35'16.96"W, downstream to Latitude 35°05'57.55"N, Longitude 120°37'19.99"W (Arroyo Grande Creek) and Latitude 35°06'11.04"N, Longitude 120°34'42.77"W, downstream to Latitude 35°06'12.02"N, Longitude 120°35'19.41"W (Old Los Berros Creek).
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Julie A. Vance
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed for the Lead Agency.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018-0115_NOD_SCH 2009061030 PDF 235 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.