The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has amended the Streambed Alteration Agreement (EPIMS-SBA-25553-R5) to update the project description to include retaining the bridge channel walls and remove placing the rock slope protection, pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 1602. The project Applicant is the California Department of Transportation. This is to advise that CDFW, acting as a Responsible Agency, approved the project described above on December 22, 2023, and has made the following determinations regarding the project pursuant to California Code of Regulations section 15096, subdivision (i):
1. The project will not have a significant effect on the environment. This determination is limited to effects within CDFW’s permitting jurisdiction as a Responsible Agency.
2. CDFW considered the environmental impact report prepared by the Lead Agency for this project pursuant to California Code of Regulations section 15096, subdivision (f).
3. Mitigation measures were made a condition of CDFW’s approval of the project.
4. A Mitigation Reporting or Monitoring Plan was adopted by CDFW for this project.
5. A Statement of Overriding Considerations was not adopted by CDFW for this project.
6. Findings were made by CDFW pursuant to California Code of Regulations section 15091.