City of Colfax Sewer Collection System Infiltration and Inflow (I&I) Elimination, Lift Station Improvement Project (Project); Clean Water State Revolving Fund (
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Colfax, City of (City of Colfax)
- Document Title
- City of Colfax Sewer Collection System Infiltration and Inflow (I&I) Elimination, Lift Station Improvement Project (Project); Clean Water State Revolving Fund (
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project involves replacing, lining and repairing sewer lines and repairing manholes within the City's sewer collection system. The Project also includes a Flow Monitoring and Source Identification component that consists of installing Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) logic controllers.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5690
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:1 & 2 S:15301 7 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project components qualify for Classes 1 and 2 categorical exemptions for replacement or reconstruction of existing facilities. The Project components do not involve expansion of existing use or capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.