San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control Distirct Rule Development: Rule 4902 (residential Water Heaters)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control Distirct Rule Development: Rule 4902 (residential Water Heaters)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This rulemaking project is to adopt amendments to Rule 4902 (Residential Water Heaters). This rulemaking project will seek to reduce oxides of nitrogen (NOx) from this source category. This project is part of the District's 2007 8-hour ozone and 2008 PM2.5 attainment strategies. To satisfy the attainment goals of the ozone and PM plans, this project will seek to obtain as much NOx emission reductions as is expeditiously practicable, technologically feasible, and economically reasonable, as determined by the District's Governing Board. The rulemaking project is also intended to satisfy state and federal Clean Air Act requirements.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-5800
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin Tulare
- Other Location Info
- All cities within the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (SJVAB)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is an amendment to existing Distirct 4902.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.