7.5 kW PHotovoltaic System at the Alliance Pump Station
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Arcata, City of (City of Arcata)
- Document Title
- 7.5 kW PHotovoltaic System at the Alliance Pump Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to install a 7.5 kW photovoltaic system to supplement the electricity demanded by the wastewater pumping station and freshwater treatment station. The project will result in the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions associated with electricity use, avoiding 195 tons of eCO2 over the life of the project (25 years). This is equal to planting 3.4 acres of trees or avoiding 643,384 miles of driving. The benefits of greenhouse gas reduction will be appreciated by all citizens of the coastal community.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (b, e) - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- It will not increase floorspace as it is an addition to the rooftop structure of a facility that provides public utility services (sewerage and public water.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.