Montebello Unified School District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Montebello Unified School District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sunesys installs/operates fibber optic ethernet networks on behalf of school districts, universities, and library systems. The Montebello Unified School District project will involve the installation of 21.58 miles of aerial fiber in existing structures and 1.97 miles of underground fiber (trenching).
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-1956
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b; 01b/c; 02c/d; 03d; 04f
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under Decision (D) 06-06-047, the California Public Utilities Commission determined that the full-facilities based projects proposed by Sunesys would fall under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions identified in the application.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.