Pyramid Construction, New Business, Heber
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Pyramid Construction, New Business, Heber
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will provide natural gas service to Pyramid Construction and Aggregates Inc. 4,300 feet of new 6-inch plastic natural gas pipe will be installed using the horizontal directional drilling method primarily along the western shoulder of Dogwood Road and minimally along the northern shoulder of Fawcett Road. The new pipe will tie in to an existing regulator station on the northeast corner of Dogwood and Fawcett Roads. The project will include directionally drilling underneath an irrigation canal (known as Dogwood Canal) that intersects Fawcett Road. Approximately eight 10 X 10 foot bore pits (0.018 acres) will be excavated in the compacted dirt road shoulders to allow for horizontal directional drill entry and exit.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8963
- Other Location Info
- unincorporated area of Imperial County know as Heber.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes the installation of a new pipeline, does not exceed one mile in length, and is within a public right-of-way.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.