Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., Los Angeles Branch, Hazardous Waste Storage Facility Permit Renewal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., Los Angeles Branch, Hazardous Waste Storage Facility Permit Renewal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., Los Angeles Branch is permitted hazardous wast storage and bulking facility. The Hazardous Waste Facility Permit was last issued on July 15, 1997 (permit). The permit allows the facility to continue operations for the next 10 years. The Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., Los Angeles Branch (Safety-Kleen) leases parts cleaning equipment and provides solvents delivery and pickup to its customers. Its customers are a variety of service-oriented businesses including automotive repair shops, aircraft maintenance operations, and machine shops.
- Contact Information
Farshad T. Vakili
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3200
Phone : (916) 255-3612
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is an existing facility and the renewal of the Hazardous Waste Facility Permit will allow the facility to continue operations for the next 10-year term of the permit.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.