Evans Family Property - Quarry Berm Slope Protection on Willow Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Evans Family Property - Quarry Berm Slope Protection on Willow Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to stabilize an eroding section of the Willow Creek streambank that is adjacent to an existing quarry pond at the Yreka Transit Mix Quarry. The project was initiated to meet outstanding liabilities for mine reclamation and requirements from the Department of Conservation to prevent additional migration of the eroding streambank towards a narrow berm that separates an existing quarry pond from Willow Creek. The project invovles the placement of 35 cubic yards of one-foot to three-foot diameter rock riprap along a 60-foot long section of eroded streambank.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land and water (minor trenching and backfilling activities) which do not involve removal of any trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.