Fresno-Kings Unit Headquarters - Waterline INstallation & Landscaping Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Fresno-Kings Unit Headquarters - Waterline INstallation & Landscaping Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to add/install approximately 1,150 feet of domestic water supply underground piping to be fed by a minicipal water system; install replacement landscaping with associated irrigation system; install two (2) flag poles; and a facility identification sign at an existing administrative facility. The approximately five (5) acre administrative site, that has been in use since approximately 1949, contains existing administrative buildings and support facilities.
- Contact Information
Cal Fire Fresno-Kings Unit Headquarters
210 S. Academy Avenue
Sanger, CA 93657
Phone : (559) 485-7500
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, 4, 11 Class 1, 2, 4 &
- Reasons for Exemption
- The site location has been reviewed by a Registered Professional Forester for potential environmental impacts. No significant environmental impact is anticipated from this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.