Water Right Permit Application No. 31094
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Water Right Permit Application No. 31094
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Application 31094 was filed on August 22, 2000. The application seeks to permit 91 acre-feet by direct diversion from an existing point of diversion on the Russian River in Mendocino County, California. The use, irrigation, is made under a pre-1949 claim. The diversion season is from June 1 to October 1. The Applicant provides evidence and substatiated their claim of pre-1949 use in submittals to the Division dated March 31 and June 24, 1999. The Division accepted the application under a claim of pre-1949 use in a letter dated August 15, 2000.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5304
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. The project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in significant cumulative impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.