Sonoran Wetlands Restoration Project 1 / North American Wetlands Conservation Act
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game, Wildlife Conservation Board
- Document Title
- Sonoran Wetlands Restoration Project 1 / North American Wetlands Conservation Act
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade 2 existing seasonal wetland ponds by removing salt cedar, leveling the slopes, repair and enhancement of existing levees, removal of unneeded levees, installation of new water control structures and clearing of existing ditches. Unit 114, B and D units.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
78078 Country Club Drive, Ste. 109
Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203
Phone : (951) 928-0580
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(i), 15304(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of existing wildlife area and artificial wildlife waterway devices to protect fish and wildlife resources. Minor alterations to land (d) minor alterations in land, water, and vegetation on existing officially designated wildlife management areas which result in the improvement of habitat for fish and wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.