Medical Examination Rooms and Medical Offices in Living Units S, T, U, and V
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Medical Examination Rooms and Medical Offices in Living Units S, T, U, and V
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will construct medical examination rooms and medical offices within the Behavior Treatment Program (BTP) Living units S, T, U, and V at HGSYCF. The BTP provides a behavior treatment intervention program for youth exhibiting violently disruptive behavior but who do not meet the criteria for a more intensive level of mental health treatment. Two existing cells will be converted into a medical examination room and one cell will be converted into a medical office to serve the youth assigned at each living unit in their respective BTP.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.