Group Recreation Areas for Behavior Treatment Program - Living Units S, T, and U
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Group Recreation Areas for Behavior Treatment Program - Living Units S, T, and U
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will construct fenced outdoor Group Recreation Areas (GRA) for the youth assigned to the Behavior Treatment Program (BTP) within Living units S, T, and U at HGSYCF. In each living unit, a fenced 16 foot x 32 foot outdoor GRA will be constructed in adjacent locations in order to provide recreation space for juvenile inmates. The project includes digging for footing, installing wood forms and metal reinforcements (rebar), pouring concrete slab, installing fence panel sections, building and installing two pedestrian gates.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 323-3596
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the construction of a limited number of new, small facilities (CEQA Guidelines 15303) and involves negligible or no permanent effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.