Museum Collection Storage Facility Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Museum Collection Storage Facility Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install three constainers behind the building housing the Maintenance Shop and Mott Training Center Annex at the Monterey District Headquarters to store non-displayed museum and archaeological collections. The containers will be equipped with temperature and humidity controls, ultra-violet lighting filters, alarm systems, and closed-circuit video surveilance. Place the prefabricated metal storage containers, each measuring approximately 9' wide X 40' long X 8' tall, on an existing asphalt surface.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 4, 11 - Class 3, 4, & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction of the construction and location of of limited numbers of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.