Former Valley Chemical Facility Workplan for Interim In-Situ Soil Treatment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Former Valley Chemical Facility Workplan for Interim In-Situ Soil Treatment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Interim Measures Workplan addresses potential health risk resulting from organophosphate and organochlorine pesticides during the formulation and distribution of agricultural chemicals to the local farmers. The in-situ bioremediation was selected as the remedial measure based on the ability to treat the impacted soil without the need to transport and dispose off site the contaminated soil.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Tiered Permitting Corrective Action Unit 5795 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5385
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is a Minor Action to Mitigate or Eliminate the Release of Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Substances that meets the definition in section 15330 and will cost less than 1,000,000.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.