UCSD Clean Water Utility Initiative - Sewer System Infrastructure Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, San Diego (University of California San Diego)
- Document Title
- UCSD Clean Water Utility Initiative - Sewer System Infrastructure Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to rehabiltate, repair or replace five major sewer lines on the west and east campus including: Revelle College, Pepper Canyon Trunk, Muir College, Gilman Drive Trunk, and Mesa Housing. Most of these sewer lines are over 40 years old and are in various stages of decay which impacts service of the lines. Pipe bursting and directional drilling technologies are proposed for the repairs as they are less impactive than open trenching. Hi-lines would be temporarily installed to provide continued service during the construction activities.
- Contact Information
University of California San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive Mail Code 0074
La Jolla, CA 92093-0074
Phone : (858) 534-3860
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project would involve the replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.