Southern Inyo Fire Protection District - Tecopa Fire Station
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Southern Inyo Fire Protection District
- Document Title
- Southern Inyo Fire Protection District - Tecopa Fire Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves leasing land in Tecopa from the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), which will be used as the site for the Southern Inyo Fire Protection District's new Tecopa Fire Station. Structures on the site will include a trailer (to be used as office), shade structures for various pieces of equipment, two cargo containers (for storage purposes), a water well and 5,000 gallon water storage tank, a septic system, a cleared area to be used for a helicopter landing pad, and chain link fence surrounding the property.
- Contact Information
Southern Inyo Fire Protection District
P.O. Box 51 410 Tecopa Hot Springs Road
Tecopa, CA 92389
Phone : (760) 852-4130
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project, which installs various structures on BLM-leased property so that is can be used as the site for the Southern Inyo fire Protection District.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.