3rd Extension of Time for Tentative Parcel Map 16472, 2nd Extension of Time for Location and Development Plan 04-02 and Conditional Use Permit 04-02
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Adelanto, City of (City of Adelanto)
- Document Title
- 3rd Extension of Time for Tentative Parcel Map 16472, 2nd Extension of Time for Location and Development Plan 04-02 and Conditional Use Permit 04-02
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Request to create 10 parcels of land from and existing 14.8 acre lot to develop a 182,545 square-foot retail center and gas station in the General Commercial (C) Zone.
- Contact Information
Mark de Manincor
City of Adelanto
11600 Air Expressway P.O. Box 10
Adelanto, CA 92301
Phone : (760) 246-2300 ext. 3001
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15162
- Reasons for Exemption
- An Initial Study with supporting documents and Mitigated Negative Declaration were prepared and adopted for the original approval of Tentative Parcel Map 16472, Location and Development Plan 04-02 and Conditional Use Permit 04-02 pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act. The current Extensions of Time applications are exempt from further environmental review pursuant to Section 15162 (Subsequent EIRs and Negative Declarations) of CEQA as the proposed project is covered under the scope of the prior approved Negative Declaration and no new information is known that would significantly change any impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.