Manganese and Iron Treatment for Station 6, Well 6-01
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Manganese and Iron Treatment for Station 6, Well 6-01
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install iron and manganese treatment system for the removal of manganese in the water supplied by Well 6-01 at Station 6.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Los Angeles District Office 1449 W. Temple Street, Room 202
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Phone : (916) 449-5682
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Title 14,Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Continued: Title 22, Section 60101 (a) This is to advise that the CA Dept. of Public Health has issued a water supply permit (Permit Number 1910050PA-003) for the above described project on March 4, 2009, and has determined that the project is exempt from CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.