Consider Approval of a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit on Tide and Sumberded Lands under the Jurisdiction of the California State Lands Commission
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit on Tide and Sumberded Lands under the Jurisdiction of the California State Lands Commission
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance to Ecosystems Management Associates, Inc. of a non-exclusive General Permit to conduct geological surveys for the period of March 2, 2009 through March 2, 2012, within permit regions I, II, III, and IV.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization to conduct geological surveys will nto have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.