Caltrans, Highway 253, Gino's Wall Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Caltrans, Highway 253, Gino's Wall Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to repair and reconstruct approximately 150 feet of roadway, which is on the verge of failure. The project will result in temporary impacts to waters of the U.S. and waters of the State. The proposed work includes: construction of a 160-foot long tie-back retaining wall; replacement and reconstruction of culvert inlets, culverts outlets, and associated down-drains; headwall construction; installation of rock slope protection (RSP); roadbed excavation and repaving; and wetland and riparian restorations.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2835
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Highway with minor expansion of facility (retaining wall) for the purpose of stabilizing the road way.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.