Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0567, Southern Humboldt Cross Drain Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0567, Southern Humboldt Cross Drain Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair four stream crossings on small streams. Work includes the installation of three cured in place culvert liners, paving the invert of one culvert with concrete, and constructiuon of one concrete headwall.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to repair four existing culverts on small intermittent streams. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no siginficant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.