Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Notification No. R1-08-0542 for the Fish Weir and Bank Stabilization Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Notification No. R1-08-0542 for the Fish Weir and Bank Stabilization Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will install the three fish weirs and stabilize road fill at PM 39.88 and stabilize erosion at PM 39.95 on Highway 128. Work will also include removing a concrete apron and installing rock slope protection. Project sites are upstream of anadromous fish habitat. Heavy equipment will operate from the bank and hand crews will be used to complete other in-channel work including removal of the concrete apron.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.