Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0300 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-081MEN "14 Gulch"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0300 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-081MEN "14 Gulch"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- An agreement for two Class 1 water diversion, one Class II pond diversion, removal of a 2-culvert crossing in a restorable Class I watercourse, three Class II culvert replacements, two Class II culvert crossing removals, on Class III temporary crossing and entire crossing removal post operations, one Class III culvert crossing replacement and one Class III culvert crossing repair near a Class I watercourse.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1691
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 619 Second Street Eureka, California 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.