Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. Ri-07-0575, Sequoia Creek Sewer Line Connection Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. Ri-07-0575, Sequoia Creek Sewer Line Connection Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a sewer line crossing approximately 4-feet beneath the streambed of Sequois Creek, tributary to Martin Slough.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to install a sewer connector line beneath the existing bed of a small perennial stream. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.