Equestrian Water Trough Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Equestrian Water Trough Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace existing Hunter Springs water trough with a wine cooperage trough including new equipment such as a 2 inch tank adapter, bypass down pipe, 2 inch ball valve, and T-down spout. Prior to setting new trough on the ground one cubic yard of gravel will be placed on the soil surface as base material for the new trough. Cement a new front 2 foot by 6 inch by 4 inch front cap on the existing spring box. Replace existing rotten spring box lid with new 2 foot by 2 foot square artificial wood lid. Replace 10 foot section of above-ground water pipe located between the spring box and water trough with PVC pipe.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 769-5652
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,2,4, Sec 15301,15302,153
- Reasons for Exemption
- 04 Project consist of the repair and maintenance of existing public facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels; replacement or reconstruction of existing facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity; and minor public alterations in the condition of land, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; included as "utility repairs or minor repairs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.