Issue Easement to City of Benicia
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Issue Easement to City of Benicia
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a permanent easement to the City of Benicia through Benicia State Recreation Area for a public bike and pedestrian trail. Trail easement is adjacent to the entrance kiosk and is approximately 1220.53 square feet in area. The City of Benicia will notify DPR at least one week prior to performing work, including routine maintenance, within the easement boundaries.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 769-5652
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15305 - Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Projet consists of minor alteratio s in land use limitations in areas with an average slope of less than 20% and does not include changes in land use or density included as "issuance of easements and permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.