Construct Boat Shed in Folsom Lake State Recreation Area Corp Yard
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Construct Boat Shed in Folsom Lake State Recreation Area Corp Yard
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a new 23 feet wide, 30 feet deep and 15 feet high galvanized aluminum boat shed in the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area Corp Yard for the storage of two patrol vessels. Work will auger 19 holes approximately 8 inches diameter by 3 feet deep for galvanized pipe anchors and enclose the shed on three sides and the roof with heavy duty sheet metal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Sec 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities included as "construction or installation of park facilities" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.