2 Documents in Project
City of Elk Grove
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Vacant/Estate Residential/Agricultural-Residential 5-acre minimum
The project consists of the following:
1. General Plan Amendment to change the land use designation for 4.68 gross acres from Estate Residential to Commercial;
2. Rezone to change 4.68 gross acres from Agriculture-Residential-5 acres minimum (AR-5) to General Commercial (GC);
3. Tentative Parcel Map to subdivide a 10.26-acre parcel into 3 parcels;
4. Conditional Use Permit to allow a drive-through facility within 1,000 feet from rural residential properties;
5. Variance to allow a reduction of the required interior setback (rear) for the westerly inline tenant building form 25 feet to 14 feet;
6. Design Review for three buildings totaling 28,600 sf; and,
7. Uniform Sign Program to establish the sign criteria for the project.
City of Elk Grove
Calvine Road/Bradshaw Road
Notice of Determination
City of Elk Grove City Council
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.