Humboldt Co. DPW - Sprowel Creek Road P.M. 0.60, '05-06 Storm Damage Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt Co. DPW - Sprowel Creek Road P.M. 0.60, '05-06 Storm Damage Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Heavy rains in late 2005 and early 2006 resulted in storm damage to an existing 24-inch diameter and 40-foot long culvert and the adjacent over-side storm drain pipe. High flows also caused erosion of the channel and embankment around the culvert outlet. The project involves removal of the existing culvert, installation of a new 24-inch diameter and 40-foot long culvert, and repairing the embankment. The existing 18-inch diameter over-side drain and down-drain pipes will be removed. A 40-foot long, 9-foot wide, and 7-foot deep area will be excavated and covered with crushed rock backfill. Quarter-ton rock riprap will be placed around the culvert outlet for erosion protection. The 18-inch diameter over-side drain will be reset with new anchors and a new flared end section will be installed at the inlet. After the new culvert and over-side drain are installed the disturbed section of road will be repaved with asphalt.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repair and maintenance of an existing culvert involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.