Union Pacific Railroad Bridge 623.95 Tuma Subdivision Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad Bridge 623.95 Tuma Subdivision Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The new bridge which is located at Milepost 623.95 on Union Pacific Railroad's Yuma Subdivision, will replacement of a 12-foot-long bridge over an unnamed drainage due to deteriorating conditions of the bridge. The bridge will be replaced with a 4-space, 80-foot-long prestressed concrete slab girder bridge that will accommodate two tracks.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Sec 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project constitutes a replacement of an existing structure where the new bridge will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.