Palo Verde Drain Bridge Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Palo Verde Drain Bridge Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), District 8 proposes to replace the existing bridge at Palo Verde Drain (Bridge No. 56-0216) on state Route 78. The existing bridge is in need of replacement to address scour conditions and meet current design standards. The proposed bridge will be constructed on a new reinforced concrete slab bridge on the existing roadway alignment.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Sec 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project constitutes a replacement of an existing structure where the new bridge will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.