Pioneer Wellhead Treatment System Expansion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Pioneer Wellhead Treatment System Expansion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The GAC treatment system will be expanded to allow all three well to operate simultaneously. Three vessels each holding 10,000 pound of GAC will be added to easterly site (11508 Pioneer Blvd.) so that the two wells on the site (wells 1 and 2) will have separate treatment systems with lead/lag configuration of the GAC vessels. Two GAC vessels will be added to the westerly site (11505 Pioneer) so that well 3 will have its own GAC treatment with lad/lag configuration. Additionally, a permanent chemical building will be added to each site, and the hyropneumatic tank will be removed from the easterly site. The current chemical building at each site will be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Los Angeles District Office 1449 W. Temple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Phone : (916) 449-5682
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the California Department of Public Health has issued a Water Supply Amended Permit Number 1910098PA-001 for the above described project on November 5, 2008, and has been determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.