Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0465, Susan River overflow, tributary to the Susan River, Lassen County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0465, Susan River overflow, tributary to the Susan River, Lassen County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove and replace an existing bridge on Leavitt Lane where it crosses the Susan River Overflow channel.
- Contact Information
Eda C. Eggeman
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2753
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Sec 15302(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.