Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0478, South Cow Creek, tributary to the Sacramento River, Shasta County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0478, South Cow Creek, tributary to the Sacramento River, Shasta County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to divert water pursuant to a legal water right and to construct a retaining wall on the bank separating the irrigation ditch and South Cow Creek.
- Contact Information
Eda C. Eggeman
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2753
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.