Time-Critical Removal Action (TCRA) for the AAAAA Rent-A-Space/Extra Space Storage Property Operable Unit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Time-Critical Removal Action (TCRA) for the AAAAA Rent-A-Space/Extra Space Storage Property Operable Unit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The objective of the TCRA is to eliminate potential exposure to a viscous material containing elevated concentrations of arsenic and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) that periodically or seasonally surfaces through cracks and expansion joints in the concrete pavement in the northeastern portion of the Extra Space Storage property (Site). Long-Term Clean Up Goals, Remedial Actions, Land Use Controls and Operation and Maintenance requriements will not occur as a part of this time-critical removal action.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3838
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a small removal action.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.